Equip » Your Ministry » Evaluating the Ministry
Evaluating the Ministry
A Look at Your Campus
- How many students are in your school?
- How many different ethnic groups are at your
- How many different groups are on campus
(drama, sports, music, gothic, etc
- What is the average income level of the
- What were our goals for this year?
- How did we accomplish those goals?
- How many students were influenced by the
- How many students have come to know Christ
- How many students are being discipled?
- How many students are walking closer to God as
compared to the beginning of the school year?
Leaders or Followers?
- Are we developing our student leadership?
- Whos here next year?
- How can we prepare them so they can be ready
- Who did we try to minister to?
- What were our successes?
- Where could we improve?
- Why did we have success or failure?
Dids & Hows
- Did we plan well?
- How can we plan better?
- Did we have events that were too expensive?
- How well did we involve students in our
- Did we involve parents?
- How can we target the groups better?
- Did we get to any retreats, conferences, or
- How can we be more effective?
- Did we minister to all the ethnic groups?
- How can we reach the more groups?
- Did we enable our people to be disciples?
- How can we reach out creatively or radically?
- Did we encourage and equip our students to
- Did we pray???
Did we P.U.S.H. ?
Pray Until Something Happens
Did we adopt our campus thru the
Coaching Center and get free START booklet?
From The Coaching Center © Call
877.462.2678 or visit gocampus.org